Germantown, MD. -- Accounts receivable management (ARM) companies responded rapidly to the worldwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Many collection agencies, collection law firms, and debt buyers quickly incorporated work-from-home models and now must address their reopening strategies. There have been few times in history when exchanging critical, timely, and accurate information has been more crucial than it is now.
As a trusted voice in the ARM industry for 30 years, Kaulkin Ginsberg once again assembled some of the most well-informed experts to share their viewpoints on reopening operations and collections while the unemployment rate soars to levels not seen since the Great Depression.
Panelists that will be joining Mike Ginsberg, president & CEO of Kaulkin Ginsberg Company, include:
- Rozanne Andersen, Chief Compliance Officer, Ontario Systems
- Tim Collins, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, TrueAccord
- Joann Needleman, Member, Clark Hill PLC
- Mike Frost, Partner, Malone Frost Martin PLLC
- Manny Newburger, Founding Shareholder and Vice President, Barron & Newburger, P.C.
The panelists will be discussing, among other things:
- Whether Federal restrictions will be imposed upon bill collectors
- State regulatory updates as some states extend stay-at-home requirements until May 30
- Different plans and strategies to re-open call centers
- What to do when your agency is back to work but the debtor is not
Participation in this live webinar is encouraged from all facets of the ARM industry, including consumer and commercial credit grantors, first- and third-party collection agencies, collection law firms, debt buyers, technology vendors, and regulators. Registration is free, so please invite your staff, colleagues, and friends. The webinar will last about 90 minutes, including live Q&A. Can’t join live? Be sure to register anyway to receive a copy of the recording.
About Kaulkin Ginsberg Company
Since 1991, Kaulkin Ginsberg Company has provided critical strategic advice to the outsourced business services industry. Our client-centric approach covers almost every stage of a company’s life cycle and enables us to maintain longstanding relationships as trusted advisors. We provide mergers and acquisition advisory, strategic consulting, valuation and financial solutions, market intelligence and analysis, as well as litigation support and expert witness.