JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Stellar Recovery is pleased to announce that Kim Harvey has been promoted to Executive Vice President of Client Services and Administration. Kim Joined Stellar Recovery as Director of Client Services in March 2016, and since that time has provided superior support to our clients and implemented several initiatives that have improved internal processes and the client experience. Kim and her team are building close relationships with each of Stellar’s clients to make sure they receive the highest quality of service and back office support.
Kim is now leading the Client Services, Administration, and Human Resource Departments, overseeing 10 team members.
Kim’s recent accomplishments and enhancements include:
- Enhanced communications between Clients and Stellar Recovery
- Developed coordination and communication methods within departments
- Implemented automated processes and efficiencies for several administrative functions
Kim’s initiatives for Stellar Recovery and their clients are:
- Provide superior support to our clients and their initiatives
- Developing consistent communication between Client Services and all Executive Teams regarding new clients, existing client requirements, and updates to client processes
- Finding efficiencies in Client Services and Administrative Processes
- Identifying opportunities for automation to streamline processes
Michelle Yates, President commented, “Kim has shown a level of professionalism and dedication that is being rewarded with a promotion and more responsibilities. We are in a fast paced and fluid climate in regards to compliance and client demands, and Kim has been and will continue to be instrumental in providing our clients and internal stake holders with best in class service and support”.
Stellar Recovery, Inc. Corporate Headquarters is located in Jacksonville, Florida, with a satellite office in Kalispell, Montana. Please visit our website at www.stellarrecoveryinc.com.